Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]

To: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Subject: Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:50:21 -0400
None of those colors cross with the Series Alpines (Excapt black). The
color that grabs my attention, however, is "Gun". I wonder how close
this is to the rare late Series V color that Jan is trying to locate
"Gunmetal Grey Metallic".

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX