Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]

To: Alpine List <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SUNBEAM [Fwd: Paint colours]
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:08:56 -0300
Hi Tom,

         I have only seen this colour in the sales brochures and it is a
light tan, beige?? Not sure how else to describe it as I have never seen
one in the flesh. (no pun intended!)

Later,
Bob

At 09:01 AM 9/6/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Bob,
>      Do you know what color "fawn" is?  Just curious.
>Tom
>
>On 9/5/01, Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca> wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>          I really don't know if there were any similar colours to the
>Series cars but here is a list of the original colours:
>
>Saloons:
>Sapphire Blue with Light Fawn upholstery
>Beech Green with Light Fawn upholstery
>Gun with Gray upholstery
>Black with Light Fawn upholstery
>Black with Bright Red upholstery
>Alpine Mist with Bright Red upholstery
>Satin Bronze with Bright Red upholstery
>
>MK Alpines
>Alpine Mist with special Bright Red upholstery
>Ivory with special Bright Red upholstery
>Coronation Red with  extra Light Fawn upholstery
>Sapphire Blue with extra Light Fawn upholstery
>Wheels finished in body colour except Ivory which has Bright Red wheels
>
>          Hope this helps.
>
>Regards.
>Bob

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
The Man of Many Sunbeams - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon 1953-1954
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
BATANS Home Page: www.batans.ca
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca