Re: They exist among us

To: Christopher Albers <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Subject: Re: They exist among us
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:20:39 -0700
I tend to agree with Chris, I do however think that as a nation we all are
quite guilty of being to lax. And remember all only man treats man like this.
No animal in the world is like man and we have to find the perspective to keep
on looking for the good ones in all. I have and like to remain out of this
type of discussion and will not spend to much time reading all of the rhetoric
that passes through my life as too much time is wasted reading /re-acting when
all should have been  acting against this type of situation . From the Kennedy
administration on forward the United States has turned in to a bowl of jello
for any to come on to our shores and do what they wish.
I do wish you all well and give thanks that we live in this great country. And
remember if you have anything of value, thank a VET. Thanks to all of those
that have served and all who are serving now.

chuck