Re: They exist among us

To: Baruchguz@aol.com
Subject: Re: They exist among us
From: bmounce@bellatlantic.net
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:32:52 -0400
Phil:  I find your racism and hatred unAmerican and reactionary.  We have been
attacked by terrorists who happen to be Arabs, not by Arabs (or mud people).
Your kind of inflamatory rhetoric is not helpful at any time, less now. History
is littered with the bodies of people murdered for their skin color or religion.
The Klan, skinheads and American Nazi Party  would run alot of people out of
America.  Is this your desire?  Bill Mounce