Re: They exist among us

To: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>,
Subject: Re: They exist among us
From: "Bill Blue" <dablue@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:58:45 -0500
Not that I agree with what Phil said, but I want to make a couple of points.
(1) Remember that we have not seen what Phil saw (Or if you prefer, walk a
mile in his shoes) and  (2) The last time I checked this was still a country
in which freedom of speech is still reveered.  I propose we keep it that
way.
Bill