Re: Zenith rebuild source

To: "Raser, Jason" <RaserJ@Pfizer.com>, <schristie@mail.usfli.com>,
Subject: Re: Zenith rebuild source
From: "Bill Laucher" <blaucher@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:46:19 -0500
This carb book was included when I bought my S4 which has an S5 engine.
Along with good basics, it has way more technical information than I will
ever read or understand.

Zenith Stromberg CD Carburetors, Owners Workshop Manual, by Don Peers, pub.
by Haynes Publishing Group in England 1976, 1983, 1984.

Bill Laucher
Series IV B9401175