UK parts suppliers

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK parts suppliers
From: "Eivind Minge" <eivmin@frisurf.no>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 03:20:11 +0200
Hi

Sorry to bother all of you with this but I'm desperate for some advice.

About 10 months ago I ordered some parts from a supplier in the UK. (they
list a watts linkage on their web site by the way )
3 months later some of the parts arrived, but they still owe me #120 worth
which I haven't seen.
Faxes and e-mails are totally ignored, and when I call them, I'm just the
annoying foreign bloke with the funny accent.

Any ideas on what to do next?
I've considered letting them "win" and forget all about it, but that would
be total defeat wouldn't it.

Eivind
Norway

 a UK parts supplier (they list a watts linkage on their web site by the
way)