Re: Weird messages

To: CMeinel464@aol.com
Subject: Re: Weird messages
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:25:33 -0700
CMeinel464@aol.com wrote:

> John,
>
> Yes, I've been getting about 10-12 emails with no content each week.  If you
> take a look at the email address they are being generated from either the
> Alpines list or the Tigers list or both.

Ladies and gentlemen, I also have had that malady and GET this... on a
business tripThursday, from Portland OR over to Bend ,,,OR. and down to
Salem OR. I had seven calls on my cell phone from people that called me
because MY phone called them~~~~~~?????? And my number showed up on
thier system.
Now what ?
Are we too far into the techno age?
Chuck.