Re: Steering wheel hub

To: "Paul Heuer" <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel hub
From: "Keith Johnson" <keiths55@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:08:10 +1000
Had to go look again just incase I was shooting my mouth off with
mis-information.
Yes it is true Holden Torana (LJ) boss fits Hunter and series Hillman so
should fit Alpine.
Unfortunately the Mk Minx (Californian) has a larger boss.

I don't comprehend the question, I thought the steering shaft was attached
at the bottom???
Just need to adapt stuff to make horn and indicators co-operate.

Keith
55 Californian
57 Rapier