interesting article

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: interesting article
From: "Bill Mounce" <bmounce@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:31:49 -0400
I may have missed this discussion stream, but thought I would mention this- I
was in a doctor's waiting room this afternoon for what seemed to be hours.  I
was paging through magazines, and just as my eyes were about to roll up into
my head and I was going to slump forward with my tongue hanging out, I looked
down and saw an Alpine!  Blood began to course again, and I noted it was an
article on Steve Silverstein at Lime Rock in Road and Track, March 2004.  I'm
not sure if I was more surprised at seeing an Alpine in a magazine, or finding
a periodical newer than 1985 in my doctor's office!  Great feature, opening
and closing with Steve.  Did everyone see it?

Bill

---