Re: Lost keys

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, <hunber@bellsouth.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lost keys
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:53:10 -0700
Here's a better one, guys.
A couple years before I retired from the Washoe County Sheriff's Office I had
our "Chief Chaplain" (Chaplain 1, Tim O'Shea) riding with me one day. We were
coming out from dinner and a lady was frantically pushing and pushing the
button on her automatic door opener so she could get into her car. Tim walks
over and asks her what the problem is. She tells him. Tim takes the keys from
her, inserts the key into the door lock, turns it and opens the door, hands
the keys back to her and walks away!!!! The "laughter from afar" was clearly
audible, and she wasn't even blonde!!!

Carl    (retired and loving life!!)