Re: Lost keys

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>, <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Lost keys
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 08:20:08 -0700
Being Blonde, and in Japan, I was walking out of the train station to hear
this horn that was obviously stuck. There was a  crowd of Japanese
surrounding this open engine compartment in a state of panic because they
were causing a lot of unwanted attention, something that Japanese people
especially don't like. Without talking to anyone, I walked over to the car,
reached in and pulled off the wires to one of the horns. That cut the sound
in half. I then disconnected the other horn and without acknowledging them
at all, began walking away! The car was packed with people in a microsecond
and driving away since they already had as much negative attention as they
could afford. My Japanese escort told me, "Rouis, you so coor!" Then he told
me that although Japan led the world in technology, they had advanced far
beyond what the average person was capable of dealing with in the event of
failure. I never told him about my own encounters with Darth Lucas and
cutting off the flow of smoke to electrical components... Fortunately for
me, I did have the factory correct key for my Tiger on my key fob in my
pocket.