webers

To: hunber@bellsouth.net
Subject: webers
From: Paul Heuer <pheuer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 09:19:26 -0500
Jim,
I went for a spin in a '70s '6-pack' Chrysler Charger (Aussie) a couple
of years ago that ran triple DCOEs from the factory. When the guy
started the car I refused to believe him that it still ran the webers
until he popped the hood. I have never heard a weber-ed car start so
easily, settle down to idle so well, then maintain such a smooth idle.
And it went like a rocket on the road. The guy's mechanic is a genius
it seems.

Cheers,
Paul (with fond memories of setting up triple CD175s on a Holden GTR
XU-1)