Re: Clutch part question

To: Eric Wortmann <ejmwdesign@covad.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch part question
From: Jan Servaites <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 20:06:23 -0700
Eric,
You did install a pilot bearing..Correct? If not you better.
The parts replaced were the pressure plate and friction disk? Is the
pressure plate the 9-coil spring or the diaphragm spring type?
Did you install the dust cover plate to the bellhousing? Through what
opening did they fall out from?
If I remember correctly,  the small items that you found were in the new
clutch pressuree plate and they should have fallen out when you bolted
the clutch plate on. I think I remember seeing something like that.

--

Jan Servaites (Dayton OH - The Birthplace of Aviation)

              http://www.wright-brothers.org/

              "I am convinced that human flight is
              possible and practical."
                             -- Wilbur Wright, 1899