Re: Annual Sunbeam Award of Merit - 2005

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Annual Sunbeam Award of Merit - 2005
From: ALF1725@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 14:10:41 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2005 10:59:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com writes:

Tigers  and 'Pines,

It has come to my attention that our mailing list, while  helpful to
many, has not taken upon itself
to ponder and acclaim an  individual annual Award of Merit for deserving
Tiger/Alpine  people.

I am therefore proclaiming the First Annual Sunbeam Award of  Merit to
Rick McLeod, owner of
"Sunbeam Specialties".  Rick is a  kind, mild mannered gentleman, with
unending patience with  Sunbeam
owners, and has had high quality Sunbeam parts specifically made to  keep
our cars running, instead
of junked.  Single handedly he has  provided newly designed and made
replacement parts, often of
much  better quality than the original.

Huzzar!   Huzzar!  Huzzar!

Have been dealing with Rick for decade and a half, since just before I got
my current Alpine and could not agree more with Steve's comments concerning how
 much we all owe Rick.

Cheers!
   Al
   B395008421 LRX, Series V