Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:31:53 -0500
Doc- remember a few months back, I received an email which could have been
looked upon as a friendly reflection of anothers opinion or a slap in the
face, depending on which side of the fence you stood. YOU told me "dont let
it get under your skin" I didnt, NOW I will tell you, in the words of an
almost famous WFSWB creator ; "Dont let it get under your skin". Now get
back to work, you dont have time to be BSing on the puter, there is work to
do. Tony
PS- you know you can only please all of the people some of the time and some
of the people some of the time BUT never all the people all the time, from
the emails Ive read, you are pleasing the vast majority at a 10 to 1 ratio,
not bad Doc, not bad at all!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: