Re: [Alpines] rear brake drop-ins from Ford?

To: "Barry Hayes" <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>, "Alpine Discussion List"
Subject: Re: [Alpines] rear brake drop-ins from Ford?
From: "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:00:45 -0500
Hi- Barry. I'm sorry I can't help with your brake problem. BUT I and I'm
sure everyone on this list, would like to know how the well the Electric
Alpine is working out for you. With the price of gas and with the new types
of batteries becoming available, I would think other Sunbeam owners may
consider this is the way to go. I would appreciate it, if you would send me
some pictures,that I could post on the sunbeamalpine club site.  Best
Regards  Ed Esslinger.  (coolsunbeam)