[Alpines] rear brake drop-ins from Ford?

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Alpines] rear brake drop-ins from Ford?
From: "Barry Hayes" <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:49:10 -0700
My strange electric Alpine ended up weighing a bit more than standard,
what with carrying around 12 extra batteries, even though it has no
engine. The brakes have always been a bit dicy dealing with it.

Someone once told me that there are drop-in replacable brakes from a
Ford pick-up or something that should help me in those 60-to-zero
situations.

Anyone have experience doing that?
 -b

--
bhayes yat cs dot stanford dot edu is what you should put in your
contact files -- it'll forward to me no matter where I move