Re: [Alpines] Clutch

To: "Wiencek, Thomas" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Clutch
From: Moto <mototron@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:09:48 -0500
Hello
    I had The Ram Clutch Corp make  a Aluminium  flywheel for  my Series II
They did a great job It cost me $600 but it might be cheaper now that
they have blueprints
I have a Holbay  dual weber manifold  if interested  I beleive that you
have to alter the manifold
or the master cylinder on a left hand drive  alpine
I use the redline manifold on my race car with Mikunis and has a great
fit except where they share
the bolts with the exhaust manifold  I had to machine the area  flat
where the bolt seats
you can get the Manifold through Peirce Manifolds    in the US