autox-cm

Just lift and wash

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Just lift and wash
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:48:28 EDT
I did something today that I have wanted to try for sometime. My car was
really dirty
from a blown radiator hose a couple of weeks ago. Two weeks before that I did
an oil change before a divisional event and got the tank a little over
filled. It should have
blown the oil into the catch bottle but the hose came out. It oiled down the
entire rear suspension and the bottom of the tub. It was a mess. So this
weekend I removed all the bodywork and hauled it over to my shop. Bert Swift
and myself
put a chain around the rollbar and bolted the other end to my Clark 5000 lbs
forklift. We picked it up about 4 or 5 feet in the air. The car was just
hanging from the forks. We proceded to spray the car with brake cleaner.
After that I took my power washer to it!!!!!! It worked out great. It sure
did look funny seeing the car hanging
like that though. This was fun!!!! I guess it doesn't take much, at our

Who's gonna win CM this year at the Nationals???  Anybody have a guess????

You will be able to see who I picked for all the classes in next months
SportsCar.
I still have'nt figured out why they wanted to know what I thought??????

Mike(The Zoysia is looking good)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///