autox-cm

Re: Reverse Gear

To: garryj@mail.localnet.com
Subject: Re: Reverse Gear
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:49:27 EDT
I don't see what the problem is?? If someone in CM doesn't want to run a
reverse gear I can't see the harm. I never use mine anyway because I'm scared
of running
into someone or something. I'm sorry, I just don't get the deal with this
one. We
read post after post about safety issues. This looks to me as though it falls
into that catagory? Why do we need to have a functioning reverse gear?

Mike(The car is "Tweaked" for Autox, It ain't going road racing as long as I
own it)B.

I'm not trying to fart in the pup tent here, I just don't understand the
logic???

In a message dated 7/17/01 8:34:06 PM Central Daylight Time,