autox-cm

Any data on Hoosier R25A?

To: "CM List" <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any data on Hoosier R25A?
From: "Millers" <bljj@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:35:15 -0400
Mark and I have 33 runs on our first set. They still seem pretty good,
although last time out I think the rears got a bit overheated ( there was 3
of us running it pretty close together).   Based on what we had seen with
the old tires, if they get overheated they sometimes are sort of blue around
the edge of the tread, but the 25As aren't.

There is another event this weekend where we should get about 10-12 runs
total.  All of the runs have been on asphalt.

So the question is, would you go to a divisional  (concrete) with 45 runs on
them?

Thanks
Bob Miller  81CM

///