Good winter reading

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Good winter reading
From: rjbfspso@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 08:43:51 -0600 (CST)
  Another entry in the Steve Smith "...... to Win series" is titaled "Think
to Win." There is about half a page about autocrossing. The author claims it
is the most difficult form of motorsports to master. Reasons given were that
courses are different event to event and with only three runs there is no
recovery from even little errors.

  I guess we can say that our form of motorsport may be the easyist to
participate in - "just show up we have loaner hemets" but the most difficult
to do at the highest level.

 Comments anyone?

                                            Bob

Bob Barone