Re: [Fwd: [J] GTECH GP--CHEAPER YET!!!]boundary="------------B46D6E2C5B4

To: "Team. net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [J] GTECH GP--CHEAPER YET!!!]boundary="------------B46D6E2C5B44593653756C02"
From: "Alex Quirk" <vquirk@penn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:03:27 -0500
NEVER had ANY trouble with mine!!!!<from J C Whitney> It seems to have about
the mentioned accuracy.....I got it about a year ago..
on Sale....only problem is, it is a little hard to read sideways for
cornering force....I'd love to turn the sensor inside and make it adjustable
for 'sideways'  and 'straight ahead' but  after taking it apart it looks
like a major undertaking...What is the 'old' model?

Alex Quirk