Fw: Re: RX-7 TT Hoses

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Fw: Re: RX-7 TT Hoses
From: solo390@juno.com (Mark Belcik)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:26:55 -0600
 I think I see where you were going with this. . .I definitely wouldn't
go
 to this extreme as its clearly cheating though.  But this raises an
 interesting point.  You KNOW you would be protested for NOT preventing
 something like that from happening.  It's a "performance advantage" all
 right.  But where is it stated in the rule books that you have to
prevent
 it. . ."nowhere" you anwser.   I guess you can get away with it then, I
 mean how would you know that it came loose, after all you have no reason
 to make sure that your hoses are on since you have no really "good" way
 to keep them attached if they keep coming off, and its not hurting your
 vehicle.  (just trying to be a devil's advocate of sorts, bring on the
 flames)  Oh well.  I'm not suprised how quickly this thread ended.

 IMHO,
 Mark