Re: '00 classification ringers

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: '00 classification ringers
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 05:31:17 -0800
Interesting. I can understand the reasoning.

It will be limited production. One of the reasons I want one. 8)

I know some folks think it may not make sense to discuss the car yet,
but for me, if I am going to take a 30k+ gamble, I would like some idea
of probabilities of the car.

So, let's assume SS. Based on the specs we have seen, plus the history
of Hondas, is this car going to be toast in SS or does anyone think it
has a chance?

This is the hardest thing about being serious in autocross. There are
cars I love and cars that are competitive in their classes. They don't
often overlap. I feel fortunate that my MR-2 is a car I really like to
drive and it's in a good class...at least now that the TVR is AS. 8)

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS