Re: why adjust my Konis?

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: why adjust my Konis?
From: Ryan Tucker <rtucker@crasher2.ttgcitn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:32:00 -0600
"Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com> wrote:
: Why do we get adjustable shocks and struts for our autocross cars?  Don't we
: simply want to select the stiffest most bone-jarring, non body-rolling, keep
: the body flat and stable setting while on an autocross course?

Yes.

... but you really don't want the most bone-jarring, non body-rolling,
keep the body flat and stable setting while on a bumpy road with your
grandmother who has a bad back sitting in the passenger seat.  -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <rtucker@ttgcitn.com>    http://www.ttgcitn.com/~rtucker/
GSM/VM/Fax: +15157712865       Box 57083, Pleasant Hill IA 50317-0002