Re: Autocross Run Group Question

To: bthatch@juno.com, autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Autocross Run Group Question
From: Rick Brown <rikracer@cwix.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:28:04 -0800

>Atlanta Region SCCA's Team Solo is considering the possibility of
>changing to 4 run groups with two running/working in the morning and two
>running/working in the afternoon. The reasons for considering this change
>are:

CalClub Region has run this way for a very long time and it works quite
well.  We have at times (when turnouts seem to be running very large) had 6
run groups.  Our groups were made up some time ago to try to make up
relatively even group sizes based on our typical entries.  The groups are
rotated one spot each event, so you don't always run at the same time.

Rick Brown