Re: Neon--likely to flip? Z 3 roll-0ver

To: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>, <RacerRay52@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Neon--likely to flip? Z 3 roll-0ver
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:10:04 -0500
Driver escaped with injury only to his pride...A pillars did not completely
colapse.  The driver had been having problems at a particular turn on course
all day, mainly overdriving and losing control.  He had refused previous
offers of advice on driving this turn, stating he had been to Bondaurants
and really didn't need any advice.  Next run...up...up...and away! Same
corner....

Phil O.

>sorry to bother you but the Z3 that went over is a concern of mine
>It is a common occurance for me to lift a front wheel and sometimes spin
>if their is danger of my car going over I'm gonna spend the money for A
>bar! and what damage did the driver sustain?
>
>Jeff
.com