Re: '99 classification ringers?

To: jslz3@hotmail.com, Smokerbros@aol.com, rex@marimba.com, cblome@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: '99 classification ringers?
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:39:54 PST
Have another toke hummmm.....
This must be what happens when a pot smoker compiles national
championship results

Top 5 AS
T1 19  Matt Murray   95 Porsche 968 Black       108.602
T2 17 Paul Kozlak  95 Porsche 968 Red           108.679
T3 106 Carter Thomp 91 Toyota MR-2 Turbo White  108.728
T4 46 G.H. Sharp 98 BMW M3 Red                  109.035
T5 140 Bill Buetow 89 Porsche 944S2 Red         109.098
Top 3 average 108.669
Top 5 average 108.828

Top 5 BS
T1 129 George Doganis   94 Mazda Miata Red      108.293
T2 137 Kevin McCormick   95 Mazda Miata R Blk   108.527
T3 99 Alan Dahl         99 Mazda Miata Green    108.941
T4 140 Peter Raymond 99 Mazda Miata Green       109.543
T5 98 Eric Esch 95 Mazda MX5 Miata Blue         109.709
Top 3 average 108.587
Top 5 average 109.003

Craig,

If you care to notice yes their were 2 drivers in B stock that beat the
times of the A stockers But something tells me put those same guys in
968's and you would see the same results

The Top 3 BS average is less then 1/10 of a second faster then AS's
average
and the top 5 BS average is  over 2/10 slower then AS's average I
believe the MX5 is a fair AS car and some of the AS cars are ok in BS

Give BS cars that Belong in BS...
SLK, Lotus Elan RWD, etc etc..

Put the MX5 in AS where it belongs. Why can everybody in GS complain
that a car *might* have an advantage (do i smell a type r thread) and it
gets considered to be moved.  but no one is willing to even question
that the Miata belongs with cars of it's performance equal. because
simply BS IS the miata class..  BS!! for BullShit IMHO

Even DS aka "The neon class" is not this miserable
their are a few cars that can compete..  I am pissed at the Darn
politics of it all!!!
 How much money does a car company have to give SCCA to be classed
somewhere they can dominate??? (see Mopar+Mazda)

Jeff Lloyd
Politically Incorrect
'96 BS Z3 1.9