Re: The Scarlet Roundel (was RE: GS BMW - NOT! )

To: cblome@yahoo.com, sjohnson@kcnet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Scarlet Roundel (was RE: GS BMW - NOT! )
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:38:59 EST
In a message dated 99-01-12 13:13:32 EST, cblome@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 3-series sixes are in BS based on their performance in GS ELEVEN YEARS
 AGO?!?!?  Good grief.  GS has changed a little since then, dontcha
 think?  Maybe it is time for SCAC to reconsider things.  :-\

That is purely speculation.  The SCAC carefully deliberates based on current
data, current results (if in existence), etc.  As far as I remember, Russ
Wiles' name has not come up for a few years (at least prior to my retirement
from the SCAC in late '97.)  I was in the minority in recommending the BMWs be
moved in '97.  We all (including SCAC members who disagree with their peers)
have to realize that we may be in the minority sometimes.  As Marge Binks has
said numerous times, " 'No' is an answer, too."

CHD