Where to get specs on available options for neon?

Subject: Where to get specs on available options for neon?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:53:52 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

I was curious the other day what the best model neon for ES was over the
history of the model and I wondered where I'd go to find info on what
options were available for each of the model year...

Anyone know where I can find this sorta thing?  It's mostly an
intellectual exercise as I can't afford to buy another car, but I'm
curious to see how close I can get to my SOHC ACR and still be ES legal.

Thanks!

Mark