Re: bumper muffler cutout

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>,
Subject: Re: bumper muffler cutout
From: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:29:04 -0800
By the leter of the rule, 'no' is the answer.  Hard to say if your
competitors will care ( I do like the idea of gluing the cutout piece back
on).  It will probably be frowned upon because you can get a cleaner (fewer
bends) exhaust routing, which could be an additional performance improvement.

Stan