muffler bumper cutout

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: muffler bumper cutout
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:28:09 -0800
Never mind about the cutout in the plastic bumper cover for the muffler to
stick out through.

I looked under there after work today and there's a rather large metal brace
that I'd have to cut as well.  SCREW THAT!!!!  I'm not gonna cut metal
structural parts just for appeances sake.

Oh well, I guess that Daddio and Leverone won't be able to protest me for
that after I whip 'em at Topeka this September.   ;^)

Hey, a guy can dream can't he?

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Running my rig around ninety-five
Rockin' and rollin' in overdrive
My heart's beating like a jackhammer
It's the midnight ride for the gear jammer
"Gear Jammer"  George Thorogood & The Destroyers