RE: muffler bumper cutout

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: muffler bumper cutout
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 07:26:56 -0700
For fun and annoyance here is what I do. I have kept the stock DOHC muffler
on the car. But for events, I take of the muffler. Takes 2 minutes. The exit
is under the skirt so the noise level is in compliance, but I can 'hear' the
car now. Makes driving (for me) easier as I don't look at the Tach any more.
And it sounds loud and nice IMHO.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster (but did the Neon foe two years)