Re: muffler bumper cutout

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: muffler bumper cutout
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:08:43 -0500 (EST)
Take a look at mine you dont need to cut it out and mine is 1.25" lower to
the ground than stock..

http://www.twingles.com/digicam/jasonb/P004518.JPG

I want to get a new bumper from a kit that is styled like the PL2000 R/T
GTS Viper with the twin pipes out the middle and doing it with dual
supertrapps!

Jason

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> Never mind about the cutout in the plastic bumper cover for the muffler to
> stick out through.
>
> I looked under there after work today and there's a rather large metal brace
> that I'd have to cut as well.  SCREW THAT!!!!  I'm not gonna cut metal
> structural parts just for appeances sake.
>
> Oh well, I guess that Daddio and Leverone won't be able to protest me for
> that after I whip 'em at Topeka this September.   ;^)
>
> Hey, a guy can dream can't he?
>
> See you on course.
>
> Eric Linnhoff in KC
> #69DS    TLS #13
> '98 Neon R/T
> <eric10mm@qni.com>
>
> Running my rig around ninety-five
> Rockin' and rollin' in overdrive
> My heart's beating like a jackhammer
> It's the midnight ride for the gear jammer
> "Gear Jammer"  George Thorogood & The Destroyers

Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>      Carolina Online Tech Support Agent
             Carolina Online Home Page  http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.    375-0600-Tech Support
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"