Re: SCCA Stock Class

To: Nathan Dyck <nathan@mitsi.com>
Subject: Re: SCCA Stock Class
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:11:14 -0800
Shouldn't be a problem, Nathan.  To me, it would be just like
replacing your factory water hoses with top-quality Gates hoses or
your factory oil filter with a Fram.  Vacuum hoses are expendable
parts, just like water hoses and oil filters, and can be replaced by
aftermarket parts...just as long as they don't create a "performance
advantage."  You can even replace clutch and brake hydraulic lines
with solid metal or metal braided lines as long as the car is earlier
than, I believe, 1992.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman