Shocks for the 99 Miata.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shocks for the 99 Miata.
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@surfree.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:42:21 -0800
I'm looking for shocks to use with threaded coilover collars for what is
going to be a CSP 1999 Miata. I was curious to see what people are using
in terms of shocks... I know that Mazdaspeed makes some, Kevin M and
Katie Elder have used them, how do you like them, compared with Konis on
the older cars?  Will shocks from the older Miatas fit the newer ones?
Anyone actually used the shocks from the older cars on the newer ones?
The perches will be different heights, so most likely not legal for CSP.

Thanks everyone
        -Kit Wetzler
        99 Miata
        CSP to be...