Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)

Subject: Re: Fw: 18" rubber? Talk amongst yerselves ;-)
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:42:02 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>    Seriously, Rob. How is it fair that you have many choices for tires and I
> have one? AND, I have no choices for a stock size?

?? And how is it fair that I can't replace the useless motor mounts on my
neon with ones that won't break every ten minutes.  Or replace the chain
tensioner on my porche.  Or wire tie some hoses on my RX-7TT?

Wasn't it you who told me a while back that "Every vehicle has its
achilles heel."....?

Mark