Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)

To: "'Matt Murray'" <mattm@nassau.cv.net>,
Subject: Huck & CHuck market positioning (was RE: So would it be better...)
From: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 10:20:11 -0800
Actually, it's that Huck and CHuck have an exclusive contract with BFG and
bought out the entire manufacturing run of 18 BFG's, and are sitting on
them.  Hey guys... Ain't that right??  ...Oh wait, this BFG memo is marked
**secret, for your eyes only**. ;-) ;-).

---JCG
Team Butt Heat
GS Audi A4 Quattro