RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock

To: "'Fedja Jeleskovic'" <Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com>
Subject: RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock
From: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:35:06 -0800
I think I understood the first time.  I was just trying to draw an analogy
to the pro solo practice starts, which I think are to short to get the full
start picture.  I wish the pro solo starts were longer, so you could really
see the total effects of your starting techniques.

---JCG
Team Butt Heat
GS Audi A4 Quattro