RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock

To: "joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Turbo DSM vs. AWD in G Stock
From: "Fedja Jeleskovic" <Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:15:55 -0500

It seems that you misunderstood what I wrote. Short time is a 60' time and
goes usually well into second gear. Any RWD driver is very happy even with
low 2 seconds for this time (assuming using non-slick tires). I would say
that they average around 2.1 or 2.2 seconds. So, if you can do 1.7x sec in
first 60', that is almost 1/2 of the second advantage right of the line.

 Fedja
 95 AWD
 #34 ESP

"joe goeke" <joe_goeke@hotmail.com> on 01/26/99 12:23:20 PM