Junior Kart PAX Number?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Junior Kart PAX Number?
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:22:53 -0500
For those asking about PAX Indices for Junior Karts and the National ST
classes, here is the definitive answer from Dave Beck, who is instrumental
in creating the PAX Index each year. If you must include indexes for these
classes on a local basis, create your own index for them, just don't call
it a PAX Index. If an index is created for the Cendiv ST classes this year,
we'll let you know.

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>