suburban rear doors

To: "'Autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: suburban rear doors
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:43:32 -0500
To the question of which rear configuration to get.  I have had both (the
doors and the hatch).  My wife likes the hatch because it protects (her/us)
during the rain when loading and unloading not so heavy things like
groceries, golf club and camping stuff.  Decision should be made on greatest
use and prevailing weather conditions for you area. .02

James Rogerson
Houston

"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Earl Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and are unable to have meaningful
relationships with women" - Joseph Heller
"Today (June 2, 1935) is a great day in history, for the first time a
civilized country has registered all guns.  Our streets will be safer and
the police will be more efficient." - Adolf Hitler
TLS #18; Old Farts #86  [Too many cars to list]