RE: Those little mirrors and TLS stuff

To: BritBits@tiu.net, Hottvr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Those little mirrors and TLS stuff
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:25:26 GMT
Well this TLS member has been feeling real good, I'm convinced the Z3 thinks
it's a british car, in the past 4 weeks the top broke, I lost my gauges, the
trunk would not close and I get rained on when the top is up, but 4 weeks
and 4 first in class, and a 3rd and 7th in pax, and An marqe club FTD I
think this TLS member is running out of luck soon..

Jeff Lloyd
The lone Z3