Insurance

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance
From: "Klatt, Nathan LMC-TACCSF" <NKlatt@TACCSF.KIRTLAND.AF.MIL>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:35:22 -0600
Hey Team.netters,

I'm an autocross newbie (one whole event under my belt).
I would like to at least consider continuing in this
sport, but I'm a little concerned about trashing my only
4-wheel vehicle and being out the remainder of my car
loan.  I tried the web for the info and found one
(personal) site that said "most" insurance companies
consider it driver's education and, therefore, cover it.
Well, as far as my Farmer's agent and district manager
are concerned, no dice.  Anyone have some hard facts
about whether any companies do cover, or have covered,
autocross incidents?

Thanks much,

Nathan Klatt
1996 Acura Integra GS-R sedan
1996 Suzuki Bandit GSF-600S

P.S.  I'm a little over a week behind reading the digest
so apologize if this subject has recently been covered.