Sell you a quarter for a dime

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sell you a quarter for a dime
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 16:46:55 -0500 (EST)
Nearly a month ago I posted an offer to sell two $25 "Buddy Certificates" for
$10 each. These certificates will give anyone a $25 discount for the entry
fee to an SCCA Solo II National Tour event.

"Buddy" had to do with the fact they were given for bringing a buddy to
Nationals ... no requirement to bring someone to the tour. The only restriction
printed on the certificate reads "Original certificate must be presented
with National Tour entry. Offer expires August 1999."

Several people responded, I took the first two, told them of their good fortune
and told them where to send the $10. But for whatever reason, neither did!

And I'm sorry, but I was not smart enough to save the other responses.

So, I am offering them again, right now. The first responses I see will get
them. Upon receipt of the ten-spot, the certificate will be mailed the next
day.

Too late for Ayer, barely enough time to do it by Evansville or Seattle. Act
now!

--Rocky Entriken