Re: ABS Nightmare

To: Fedja_Jeleskovic@pictel.com, nersolo@ner.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ABS Nightmare
From: Chris Marsh <cmarsh90@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:32:34 PDT
You might want to visually inspect all of the ABS sensors at each wheel, if
you have a service manual it should tell you exactly where they are, if not
you can usually find it by taking the wheel off and looking around in there
just look for a little sensor with a wire running off of it, perhaps one is
loose or broken or not connected properly.

Chris Marsh