What to think about?

To: "'Autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: What to think about?
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:08:49 -0500
re: Mike's list of way too many things for me to think about!

I try to think of where I want to exit each turn/manuever.  When walking the
course I look for all the straights, trying to ignore the non key cones.
When driving the course I want to only see these straights on exit lines.
The only other thing I try to be aware of is that I AM ON THE GAS before I
reach any key cone heading for the exit line.

YMMV (almost everyone's does)

When I do those things the times are good and God takes care of the rest.

TLS #18; Old Farts #86  [Too many cars to list]
But I prefer the 240Z (today)