Re: Neon impaired...

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neon impaired...
From: "Howard, Brent" <Brent.Howard@Searbrown.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:10:39 -0400
Mark J. Andy wrote:

>All DOHC models (ACR Coupes, All R/T's, Most Sport's) as well as some SOHC
>models (ACR Sedan & the other Sports) are in DS. The rest (all SOHC's
>without rear swaybars) are in ES.

Whoa!  Maybe I got too far behind in the digests and missed this in all the
other Neon talk, but when did SOHC Sport _Sedans_ get moved to DS?  My rule
book says for DS:

Neon ACR
Neon, DOHC, non-ACR
Neon, SC, SOHC

I see no mention of Neon, SS, SOHC listed, so I assumed it was classed ES:

Neon, SOHC, non-ACR

Did I miss a clarification in fastrack or something?  I'm just wondering if
I've been autocrossing in the wrong class for 3 years...

Brent
'95 Neon Sport Sedan
#79 ES????
with standard ABS that should handicap it into ES if it's not already...